Special introductory rates*:
Alignment - $95/single session
Evolution - $499/six sessions, includes two Integration Oracle card reading sessions and four Clarity Check-In energy and Oracle card reading sessions.
*prices valid through March 31
Oracle card readings
Three Card Integration - $49, payment due in advance. When received, your reading is confirmed.
One Card Clarity - $27, payment due in advance. When received, your reading is confirmed.
$85/single session, payment due in advance
$325/series of four, payment due in advance
Group Yoga classes
Pay what you want.
Whatever you feel the value of class is worth, or whatever you feel you can afford, that's what you pay. Simple as that.
I trust that the Universe will meet my needs and that you will get full value for the amount of money you choose to invest.
Group classes are available as single class or you can purchase a 5 class card.
Not sure how much you want to pay? Feel free to pay at the end of your first class.
Still not sure? The most common range of payments for a single class is $15 - $25 and $75 - $85 for a 5 class card.
If you don't want to pay anything then you don't find value in my teaching or classes; I honor and respect that. I would suggest you find a class or teacher that you do feel is worth both your money and your time.
I accept cash, checks, and cards.
- Group class cards have no expiration date.
- Group class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Yoga PLUS!, Oracle card readings, and private lessons must be scheduled in advance.
- Payment in advance required for all yoga PLUS!, Oracle card readings, and private lessons.
- Yoga PLUS!, oracle card readings, and private lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. Same day cancellations/reschedules incur $45 fee.
- Private lessons are for one student only and may not be shared with a guest.
- A $20 service fee applies to all returned checks.
- Students must 18 years of age or older. Proof of age required if you appear to be under the age of 30.
- Cell phones must be set to airplane mode, silent, or turned off during your session or group class.